Macduff war memorial is to be found on the summit of Canker's Knowe,
Macduff. It takes the form of a tall, seven sided, granite built,
tower with interior staircase to reach platform on the top. There
are 105 names listed for World War 1 and 27 for World War 2. The
memorial was first unveiled in April 1920 by HRH Prince Arthur Duke
of Connaught; the architect was Mr John Fowlie.